Greetings fellow former Watchers, Advisors and Dungeoneers!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Greetings fellow former Watchers, Advisors and Dungeoneers!

Post by Strike »

Hello found this forum recently after rediscovering the old episodes of Knightmare on Youtube was a show I loved as a young watcher from about series 4 (earliest faint memory was Dickon winning his quest) to series 8 ( I was 8 years old when last series aired).

Seems a good forum thought I would say hi after being a lurker for a while, look forward to contributing to the forum!

About me 24 year old 90's throwback from Sussex By The Sea (we had one team Simon from Series 3 who came from Horsham a few miles away from me)!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Greetings fellow former Watchers, Advisors and Dungeonee

Post by Drassil »

Welcome, Strike. I was worried you'd have three posts then be out of here. ;) But hopefully the discussions on this forum, old and new, will keep you here for a while to come.
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Strike »

Drassil wrote:Welcome, Strike. I was worried you'd have three posts then be out of here. ;) But hopefully the discussions on this forum, old and new, will keep you here for a while to come.
I passed the test! Yippee! Lol :)

Well said I do enjoy reading posts old and new of various memorys of the show. Forum is certainly a great archive of memorys, moments of various watchers and contestants!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and if I were a chair I'd be a recliner. Enjoy yourself.