When's the next site update?

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: When's the next site update?

Post by Emii »

Illusion

I thought u were going to put more news on knightmare at the begining of november and its now nearly the end of november and its the same since the 1st of september 03.

sort it out and fast
THAT'S JUST BANG OUT OF ORDER. How rude can you f*ck!ng get? Please excuse my language but I'm not impressed in the slightest.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I agree that is just totaly out of order and uncalled for.

Even if it was intended as a joke its still extremly rude, In fact its not even remotley funny.

I mean look I'm just as anxiouse to see the next issue of TES as anyone especially because it might have the start of the artical I have writen for TES in it.

BUT I'm not hassaling Illusion to hurry up with the update because:

1. That would be incredable rude and ungrateful.

2. He is running this sight and forum in his own free time and for no profit.

3. I am mearly a guest on his site so it is not for me to give him orders.

Like Grimaldine Grimwold said if you don't what a joke to cause offence DON'T tell it.

I am so appaled by this I'm not even going to make my custmery gag about "Claping The Irons On Yer." because it might make this type of post seem acceptable to any Knewbies who read this topic at a latter date.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

Ok i here for one reason
this afternoon I was bang out of order demanding this forum for news. As a knewbie i wouldnt be very suprised if you banned me or kicked me off this forum.

If im not banned or kicked out of this forum i promise it wont happen again.

once again i am very sorry for being damm rude to you all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this apology.

King_G
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Oh, you won't be banned because of being a Knewbie. We all have off-days occasionally. I'm sure there won't be a problem.
Subject to change.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

It has been a rather 'busier than normal' time for me recently so I haven't had the time to work on the usual bi-monthly site update.

The current plan is for the next issue of TES (November) to go up the end of the month, and a bigger update in the new year (also to mark 5 years of the website!). Hopefully the Christmas break will give me some time to work on the site.

I'm pleased to hear that most people understand that it takes a large amount of spare time to maintain and update a website. Indeed, my situation 5 years ago is much different to now, and it's just not possible to update the site as regularly as before.

With regards to knews - if there is anything important I always add it to the site and send out a mailing list message straight away - I do not save it for the next update. This almost always includes knews on Challenge buying another series, or knews on Knightmare VR or TimeGate. If you don't hear anything then that almost certainly means there has not been any developments.
Last edited by Illusion on 27 Nov 2003, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

and not forgetting the forever changing Challenge Knightmare schedule, which I'm very sorry to be a pain, but needs changing at the moment. Unless of course I have spoken too soon. There hasn't been much knews as far as I know to update lately anyway as far as I know so we havn't really missed anything. As Illusion has just said and said before anything important/major will be posted almost straight away and will be mailed to us if we wanted to be added to the mailing list. But since there has been nothing much news wise there hasn't been the urgent need to add anything. I just say please be patient everyone like me and keep the badgering to ourselves.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Ok i here for one reason
this afternoon I was bang out of order demanding this forum for news. As a knewbie i wouldnt be very suprised if you banned me or kicked me off this forum.
Since people here are intelligent and responsible, there's absolutely no need to take such measures on this forum, except with squirrels and the other guy who I forget now, despite the nasty IMs he used to send me. Yep, you might want to watch what you say in future, but that goes for us all, and hopefully while you're respecting everyone else the other people here will treat you so too. :D I hope case is closed and we can all get on to more important things, like where my multi-headed quasi-canine has run off to. Darn those inferior Sainsbury's own brand leashes.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

You should definately have got one custom made instead of getting two individual ones. Here's a couple of bones to try and get him back. Anyways did you mention to him about the man with those bones I told you about earlier? I believe that if you don't hurry up and find him that man might be his next victim, never mind about my bones. Anyway tell festus that the bones I have taste a lot better than that man's legs.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"Hows about I dose Yer A Favor an sends Tiny Out To Bring Im Back Hay?"
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I think the big update in the New Year is a great way to mark 5 years of the Knightmare website. Knice one Illusion  8)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Just In Case Anyones Missed It.

The Main Site Has Beem Updated with some New Links And the New Issue Of TES.

"LOVELY"

Unfortunatly My Artical Isn't in It so maby Next Issue.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

What, updated over the past couple of days? I can't see it  :-[
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Mine has!!!

It's right at the bottom... People can visit my site now!!

YAAAAAY!  ;D

(DON'T ASK)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

The whole world and his Aunt Beryl seem to be building websites it seems.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

And for some reason we use Geocities, when it is a pile of goblin's excrement.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"