The final team to appear on Knightmare were rescued by Smirkenorff the Dragon as Lord Fear refused to surrender.
Team 7: Oliver, David, Matthew and Anthony from Leicester.
The team have progressed through Linghorm to reach a junction.
A bell begins to toll.
- Majida: "What is that? What is that terrible noise?"
- Treguard: "It's the great bells of Marblehead, and that can only mean one thing. The path is closing. The quest season is over."
- Majida: "We can't leave him there?"
- Treguard: "We won't! In the circumstances, there's only one thing we can do."
Treguard strides down to the pool, sweeping the advisors aside. He summons Smirkenorff the Dragon.
Smirkenorff: "You called, Dungeon Master?"
Treguard: "I did indeed. I have only one thing to say to you. A dungeoneer, Level 3, fetch!"
Smirkenorff is seen taking off on this first and only flight this series.
Treguard: "Keep your eyes on the rescue mission, boys, while Majida and I get ready to close the dungeon."
- Majida: "So it ends for them, yes?"
- Treguard: "For them, yes. For us, no."
- Majida: "So you never give up, ever."
- Treguard: "Well, I will if he will, shall we find out?"
Treguard looks into a spyglass.
Treguard: "Lord Fear? Lord Fear, are you ready to surrender?"
What? Me? Surrender!? You must be absolutely out of your tiny MIND!!!
The end credits roll for the last time. Smirkenorff has collected Oliver and is shown flying over Lord Fear's towers.
The Broadsword logo on the final episode.
Voiceover: "If you'd like to take part in a future edition of Knightmare please send a stamped addressed envelope..."
An invitation card was shown in case another series of Knightmare materialised. Sadly, this never materialised.