Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

AcidSkies

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

AcidSkies

@AcidSkies
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare DVD Case
    A AcidSkies
    Fan Creations

    Yeah, I was being a little greedy there, I personally didnt really like the show after season 3, I thought the true magic of the show was in the hand painted rooms, obviously a real cover would have to be a lot more balanced and mention aspects of the later seasons. Thanks for your feedback and criticisms guys, it's very helpful!


  • Knightmare DVD Case
    A AcidSkies
    Fan Creations

    Oh yeah, I always miss that one! The original cover had a lot more images but wasn't happy with the resolutions, but the simple logo on it's own was more effective anyway! David Rowe was kind enough to give me a scan for the back to make it look more professional!


  • Knightmare DVD Case
    A AcidSkies
    Fan Creations

    Alan very kindly posted my DVD cover on the main page, I would love to get some feedback guys!

    http://www.knightmare.com/fan-stuff/miscellaneous/1483-knightmare-dvd-case-project.html

    Alex

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.