Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

biscuitqueenuk

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

biscuitqueenuk

@biscuitqueenuk
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • I'm new
    B biscuitqueenuk
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello! Have a complimentary welcome cookie


  • Re:Hello I'm new too
    B biscuitqueenuk
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello DonnaKebab! I'm fine today, how's about you?


  • Re:Hellooooooooooooooo!
    B biscuitqueenuk
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks very much everyone


  • Re:Hellooooooooooooooo!
    B biscuitqueenuk
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello everyone! I'm new here too! I can still remeber tearing home from school to catch Knightmare.. great stuff

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.