Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Bluke

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

Bluke

@Bluke
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 7 - Episode 15
    B Bluke
    Series 7

    I've just seen the Barry quest. It's the last Knightmare quest (barring a revival of the show) that I'll see- as it brings to an end eight series viewing. However- I thinl Barry's quest was the very best one I've seen.

    His roleplaying was the best I've ever seen by a mile. His humour, articulate interaction with the characters was fantastic. And the team was very smart and predicted a lot of the things they had to do before they happened.

    Now, I think the fact that he probably did die a couple of times needs to be balanced out by the fact that his quest- undoutedly - was far, far harder than the previous ones on series 7. The quest directly before his lasted 50 minutses, wherea's barry's spanned four episodes and was up there at almost 72. Plus, they encountered the corridor of bades (not seen previously), the room with the dripping water. Also, even in level one they had the room wih the moving floor where they had to reach up and get the staff piece. In my opinion that room alone was harder than the most difficult thing the preceeding team were asked to do. Earlier in the series, level 1 was a joke for a few teams, but in Barry's quest it was as hard as level 3 in some others.

    In terms of the ultiamte Knightmare team, I think they had the most immiagination and role-playing ability. While they were above average on the floor puzzles, they were occasionaly indesicive under pressure, and there were better teams at movement in co-ordination.

    But I think it showed just how good Knightmare could be with a good team taking on a high difficulty level dungeon.

    Barry, mate, if you're out there (which you are, given you poste don the board) you are ultimate Dungeoneer and ultinmate team, who, for me, were part of this great series at its very, very best.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.