Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Brother_Mace

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

Brother_Mace

@Brother_Mace
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    B Brother_Mace
    Bring Back Knightmare

    Greetings all,

    It's been a while since I was last on this site, but fret no longer Brother Mace is back!!!

    I read with great interest each and every post regarding the campaign to bring the legendary show that is "Knightmare" to DVD. I currently own each series 1-8 on DVD (recorded directly from Challenge TV and thanks to the editing suite in the media department at Uni entirely free from adverts of any kind).

    I was just wondering if there were plans to add any 'extras' as a further incentive for individuals to purchase it. I know after the 1st episode of series 3 shown on Challenge there was a brief 3 minute documentary with both Tim Child and Treguard (like a knob I got a bit too enthusiastic with my editing and deleted it) but it would be cool to see that on there too, as well as any form of behind the scenes or maybe interviews with cast members - I'm sure if they're aware of the cause they'll be happy to help out, also former contestants it'd be cool to hear their experiences too on camera.

    These are just mere suggestions of course if the project goes ahead, I'm sure they'll be fellow fans who would be interested in this too. But I want to offer you my full support in this and I would definately make a purchase - extras or not. Cheers for reading this (apologies if I waffled on a bit).


  • I am a tavern monk
    B Brother_Mace
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks alot man, that's good to know. I'm looking forward to chatting about mad jesters, wall monsters, hobgoblins and catacomb bites without people thinking I'm crazy. I'll give the chatrooms a go when possible. I can see myself enjoying this...not so sure about the Latin phrases though!!


  • I am a tavern monk
    B Brother_Mace
    Newbie Welcome

    Alright everyone! I've been into knightmare since '89 and to this very day I've not found anyone who shares my love for this amazing masterpiece of childrens television. So I was hoping that by signing up I can converse with fellow Knightmare fans. I've managed to obtain series' 1-5 on dvd and watched them several times to say the very least so I know my stuff. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions in the future and live in hope that someone will reply to me...please?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.