Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Carnas

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

Carnas

@Carnas
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Celebrity Knightmare ?
    C Carnas
    Knightmare a la Maison

    I'd like to see Ballmer die. That guy is crazier than an army of me and I'm crazy enough to prank the plonker pranksters who wasted my time.

    Ballmer would probably die as he was ranting and the sweat on him would attract the Cavernwrights even if he did lay down a piece of meat for them. That's if he got to level 3 at all.


  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    C Carnas
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I think I just broke my chair by bouncing so hard for so long in anticipation of this.

    In all seriousness though, I would seriously be straight up to the store if this was ever released. Or if it was a release in time for Christmas, it would be top of the list.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.