Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

CedricTheEntertainer

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

CedricTheEntertainer

@CedricTheEntertainer
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare Challenge!
    C CedricTheEntertainer
    Fan Creations

    I think I smell a rat..... has anyone EVER actually found the talisman screens without trouble?  Everyone appears to be going round in circles.

    LMFAO @ the parser jokes btw.


  • Knightmare Challenge!
    C CedricTheEntertainer
    Fan Creations

    Well, I've played this game many times and I've managed to find the alphabet dungeons, but when I get through that there isn't many options you can do (it's all automated) and I end up on the normal path again afterwards.  When I get to the end and defeat the baddie I encounter I get one of those fake endings again!

    So, I don't know whether there's a hidden button (on the right screen) you have to locate with your cursor and click on it or something, but I followed the clues carefully and to the letter and I'm still not receiving the 'true' ending!  Any more advice?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.