Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

chrysalis2

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

chrysalis2

@chrysalis2
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Picking items when failing to obtain clue
    C chrysalis2
    Behind the Scenes

    After reading through many of the episode summaries and interviews, I developed a thought.

    I wonder if a team failed to get a clue (not enough right answers to riddles), then whatever they picked would be forced into a losing path, I think e.g. the team that lost by actually picking a weapon (which usually treguard would tell the team its a bad idea when they die, and was in the guide they were given). Now this team were given a clue, but even me in my 40s I cannot understand that clue, how children were supposed to understand it I dont know. But there is of course many deaths where no clue or only one was obtained instead of both, and its a thought does the producer of a show let teams "luck" into it. So the causeway lady as an example, she wants a comb for her hair, what happens if they pick the comb, would it have been the same scene?


  • Series 6 Ep 11
    C chrysalis2
    Series 6

    It's chrysalis from earlier in the thread.

    I have since read a lot of the episode and backstage stuff on the site, and now I know the life graphics were edited in after the show was filmed, I will change my view on what I said earlier, I now just consider it poor editing rather than necessarily a harsh death. Also agree all the winners were generally helped in some way, although they usually needed to be reasonably good at the challenge to get on the winning path.

    Still remain fascinated by this show, even many years later with all the new tech we have.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.