Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

DaveJ

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
DaveJD

DaveJ

@DaveJ
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Well hello there!
    DaveJD DaveJ
    Newbie Welcome

    Many thanks for the warm welcome guys!


  • Knightmare life force sequence live wallpaper for android
    DaveJD DaveJ
    Fan Creations

    Hi, Not sure whether I should post this here (apols moderators if I'm in the wrong place! ) but while messing around with some new software I stumbled across one of the fan created videos of the life force sequence from series 1-4 and managed (although if I'm being honest I'm not entirely sure how) to create a live wallpaper from the clip which can be used on android phones, If there is any interest in this, I will make it available for download and before you all jump down my throat, I claim absolutely no credit for the original clip (nor would I ever have the brass neck to), all I am taking credit for is for creating the wallpaper with it, If I'm out of order I apologise but thought some of you may like it and anything that promotes the show, site or forum can only be a good thing...can't it?

    Take care


  • Well hello there!
    DaveJD DaveJ
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi Everyone, great site and forum you guys have here!

    Thought I'd write a little intro to help break the ice...

    I'm Dave, 46 years old and live in Darwen, Lancs and am an avid fan of Knightmare - always have been.

    Anyway see you around!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.