Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Gongylus

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
GongylusG

Gongylus

@Gongylus
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Greetings, Adventurers!
    GongylusG Gongylus
    Newbie Welcome

    I'm browsing through Fan Creations. I don't know if this is suitable for it but I'm working on a card based dungeon crawler that's definitely influenced by Knightmare. It's played live on stream with the audience, so the viewers are the dungeoneers and my character guides them. Is it worth posting in Fan Creations, or is that more for Knightmare specific fan projects?

    https://www.tiktok.com/@gongylus/video/7599004594433232150

    (Mods, feel free to delete this if it isn't relevant! Just thought I'd share.)


  • Greetings, Adventurers!
    GongylusG Gongylus
    Newbie Welcome

    Cool! I'll definitely tune into that!

    Omg that's so much sooner than I thought! Can't wait!


  • Greetings, Adventurers!
    GongylusG Gongylus
    Newbie Welcome

    Wow. So great this site exists and is still active! I loved Knightmare growing up, and I often tell people about it who had never heard of it. It definitely got me into TTRPG. Definitely going to look out for the live shows if they come to Leeds again!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.