Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Grindoch

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
G

Grindoch

@Grindoch
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare VR Pilot Discussion
    G Grindoch
    Knightmare VR

    I might feel a bit embarassed if I, a mere Knewbie, get this right over the veterans of the Forum, but the oddest thing that strikes me is how either the dungeoneer or the advisor know the PICKMEUP spell without having read it on the scroll from the clue room or been given it in any previous room.

    I really enjoyed the new pilot sequence- it seems only right, and only viable, that Knightmare has to utilise new technology to return to our screens, so I have no problem with "VR". It's visually very impressive and reminiscent of the original. Obviously puzzles for the sequence are very similar to the operation of the dungeon in series past, but I think I'm correct in saying that the possibility to present new challenges to the dungeoneers has opened up enormously in Virtual Reality. It makes the prospect of a return to TV all the more exciting. As a long-time Knightmare fan, I've started to get all tingly again despite the cynicism and world weariness I've aquired in the intervening years. I think the Televirtual team has done a marvellous job to resurrect the show and I really hope it gets comissioned.

    By the way, my suggestion for the Goblin codenamed "beveryafraid" is Grindoch, although I have this nagging feeling that I'm just regurgitating something I've heard before rather than coming up with anything knew.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.