Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jas107

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
J

Jas107

@Jas107
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • BBK
    J Jas107
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I have the latest newsletter email me and i will send it.

    Jas107_@hotmail.com


  • BBK
    J Jas107
    Bring Back Knightmare

    Ok i have a news letter wrote up for my idea on getting back knightmare. Please email me if you will like a copy.

    Thanks to all that are helping.

    Jas107_@hotmail.com


  • Re:Where can I get series one and two on VHS/DVD?
    J Jas107
    Newbie Welcome

    You can now get it off ebay someone has made dvds of it using dvd recorder or pc


  • Hey I am trying to get the show back
    J Jas107
    Newbie Welcome

    Hey ppl. I am Jim from essex/norfolk. I am here to help get knightmare back. I will need help tho and also other ideas from ppl. I not gonna type too much about myself or i will feel its a meetic service lol.

    But a little about me:

    Im 20 live in essex mainly i still go to norwich to see my dad. I have been a knightmare fan since 1990. I have a girlfiend who is lovley and this is a record one 5 months!!! lol prob cos i usually pick psyco's. But i have made it my quest to get the tv gits to be really nice and make a new series.

    Jim,

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.