Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightrider

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
K

Knightrider

@Knightrider
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Making A GAME!! ^^
    K Knightrider
    Fan Creations

    OK, All details you need.

    The game is going to be based on an RPG there is no other way that I can think of making this kind of game!

    The Game Engine that I will be using will be the id Q2 engine, I am not going to say a lot more atm I am still making the intro based on the open Gl (open Source code) this makes it possable to to make the game free for all to use.

    Can anyone tell me who I would need to contact for the copyright to Knightmare please.


  • Making A GAME!! ^^
    K Knightrider
    Fan Creations

    Well let me post the alpha virstion first, but graphics would be one of the things that i could do with help on and somone at good at making up the pussles!


  • Making A GAME!! ^^
    K Knightrider
    Fan Creations

    I will be posting a alpha virstion here soon!


  • Making A GAME!! ^^
    K Knightrider
    Fan Creations

    Welcome,

    i was wondering if there is anyone out there that would help me in making a game Knightmare ????????

    if there is and you are intrested please send me an email or reply to this post ( oh and if someone out there could tell me how we would stand on the copyright laws on this matter please let me no thanx)

    P.s i am going to do this !


  • Knightmare episodes on video? Can anybody help?
    K Knightrider
    Want to Help?

    Hi, i have been a fan of Knightmare for a long time but i can not find anywere that sell's the tape coped or otherwise is there any place that thay can be downloaded ??

    Please tell me i would so like all the collection it has been a long time and i can not challenge Tv Please help !

    If there is any place I can get them i Will pay!!!!!!!!

    Please,

    Best Regards,

    Knight Rider

    Ps i did see the post above so dont hassle me I Just wana know were i can buy/download the real tapes or dvd or whatever!!!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.