Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Long-Beard

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
L

Long-Beard

@Long-Beard
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Le Chevalier du Labyrinthe
    L Long-Beard
    Le Chevalier Du Labyrinth

    Well, it's been almost a year-and-a-half since anyone posted on this thread. I wonder how many people are going to read this...

    The title "Le Chevalier du Labyrinthe" means "The Knights of the Labyrinth", so "chevalier" obviously means "knight". A rather long time ago, there was a famous French man named Maurice Chevalier. His surname, therefore, means 'knight'. If he was British, his name might be 'Maurice Knight'. The name 'Maurice' sounds a little similar to 'Mark', and 'Mark Knight' was the name of the actor who played Lord Fear in Knightmare.

    I don't know whether this has been mentioned before. It's quite trivial, but has anyone else ever noticed this rather obscure coincidence?

    From Long-Beard.


  • Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*
    L Long-Beard
    Series 7

    I never really understood that 'Play Your Cards Right' thing. The last time I saw someone die because of that puzzle, Treguard told them "all you had to do was follow suit". So, I thought the Dungeoneer simply had to touch only the 'Hearts' cards, but that's what he did, and he still got killed anyway.

    There must be some kind of logic to this obstacle, but I can't follow it. I think the next card they should have touched was the Five of Clubs. Why would that have been the right choice?

    Feeling a little confused, but curious,

    Long-Beard.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.