Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

n64play

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
N

n64play

@n64play
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    N n64play
    Bring Back Knightmare

    You're absolutely right, the ones I've got are tv grabs from Challenge. Took me a while but I did manage to get all 8 series. And yes again, the quality on some isn't fantastic. Free downloads in exchange for a donation......ok, deal

    I'm doing my best to make this succeed, or at least get names on this thread. Dream come true and all that.

    Well, in thanks for your kind donation, we may give you some free downloads

    Seriously though, we're not in a position to judge this kind of thing yet.

    All I will say is that the online versions that are floating around are (I understand) TV grabs from Challenge. The versions that we'd distribute would be digitised copies of the master episodes and therefore, significantly higher quality. It's even possible that we can get them in HD format.


  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    N n64play
    Bring Back Knightmare

    Before I say this, I'll stress this is MY opinon:

    Downloads of Knightmare online have been available for a while. In that respect, I'd much rather have a dvd of the series than a download. HOWEVER, I understand that in order to raise a cash for the dvds, the downloads will come first. I think though I'd rather make a donation towards costs than pay for a download I've already got. Again, just my opinion!


  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    N n64play
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I would 100%, absolutly buy these dvds, just sent this forum link around all my mates, lets get the support building!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.