Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Natter45

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
N

Natter45

@Natter45
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare take on David Cameron poster campaign
    N Natter45
    Fan Creations

    Those are all awesome!!


  • Knightmare Caramelldansen!!!
    N Natter45
    Fan Creations

    O..K...


  • Knightmare - Dungeon Masters - Flash Game
    N Natter45
    Fan Creations

    Played it, got 39 "spells"


  • Knightmare Room Drawings
    N Natter45
    Fan Creations

    I'm on deviantart myself, I have to admit it, it's a real impressive picture.


  • Not a Knightmare Newbie. Only for the forums though.
    N Natter45
    Newbie Welcome

    Salute everybody, I'm Liam aka Natter45. I've been a fan of Knightmare some time ago, well, i was part of the original IRC chat board. Back then I was quite a little reckless at times.. however as i got older i matured "Like a block of cheese" Having a bit more of a mature mind.

    The guys from the chatroom should know me anyway.

    But still Nothing too much.

    I'm part of a webiste called Deviantart, if you guys want to view my colouring work the link is http://natter45.deviantart.com

    Thank you!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.