Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Ocarina

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
O

Ocarina

@Ocarina
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
12
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Introduction
    O Ocarina
    Newbie Welcome

    Tho "Ocarina of Time" is my favourite Zelda game ^^;; Got teasing at school because of it. Tho it was interesting to have many people offering to "blow me"


  • Introduction
    O Ocarina
    Newbie Welcome

    Sadly my hippy-type parents named me Ocarina. So im just an Ocarina. :S


  • Introduction
    O Ocarina
    Newbie Welcome

    Welcome

    Knightmare got me into the fantasy scene too, Dungeons and Dragons and all that kindof thing.

    I blame Knightmare for turning me into a nerd.


  • Knightmare for adults?
    O Ocarina
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Id like to see a load of adults try and fail to solve the kids puzzles and such XD


  • Knightmare for adults?
    O Ocarina
    Knightmare a la Maison

    I dont know, my puzzle skills are severely lacking 😕


  • Brollachan
    O Ocarina
    Series 7

    I think that giving him a poke with a pointy stick and running away could be fun.


  • Knightmare for adults?
    O Ocarina
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Thankyou very much


  • Another Knewbie!
    O Ocarina
    Newbie Welcome

    Aww, thankyou for such a warm welcome. I think Ill like it here

    So, whats the latest gossip?


  • Knightmare for adults?
    O Ocarina
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Oooo...

    How exciting !!

    jumps up and down a bit

    I wonder when theyll be wanting applications for players?


  • Another Knewbie!
    O Ocarina
    Newbie Welcome

    I already posted without introducing myself, and for that I am very sorry.

    Im Becky, im 18 in three days and Ive always liked Knightmare perhaps a bit too much, but I dont care

    Anyway, take care all.


  • Series 7 Episode 7 *Half Way*
    O Ocarina
    Series 7

    It was a bit sad, poor kids froze up in FEAR just before he hit the wrong card and plummetted to his doom

    They were doing so well, too.

    (hopes she is talking about the right episode)


  • Knightmare for adults?
    O Ocarina
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Hey there, im new here. But I loved Knightmare as a kid, but never got on it, sad I know.

    But wouldnt it be great if there was a version of Knightmare for adults, adult players I mean (not rudeness)? Itd give more room for scariness and, of course, give me the chance to be on Knightmare myself

    Anyone else think thatd be fun?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.