Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Olback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
O

Olback

@Olback
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hi and a question
    O Olback
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi Motley,

    Why would it be hard to send them to me?

    Can you not simply copy them onto VHS or DVD and then mail them to me. I am happy to pay for this to be done.

    Or am i missing something here.

    Olback (a person who really wants to get his hands on episodes of Knightmare)


  • Hi and a question
    O Olback
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi everyone,

    I am new here. I was a big Knightmare fan as a kid and just found this site through a game of Diplomacy.

    Ok now my question..

    1. Does anyone have any copies of Knightmare episodes on VHS or DVD and would be willing to send them to me?

    I live in Australia but would happy to pay for postage and other associated costs.

    I know there have not been any offical relaeses but i hear they are being shown on TV in the UK and was wondering if someone would be kind of enough to help me. I am unsure if my email addy is visible from the forum but i can be contatced through the address below:

    nysoly@iinet.net.au

    Thanks in advance

    Oliver

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.