Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

r2builder

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
R

r2builder

@r2builder
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Season 1 is online
    R r2builder
    Want to Help?

    I've been in contact with Garry, and he's very supportive of the site. He's even offered to give me access to his videos to use on the site.

    Quite soon we'll have them all online for your enjoyment.


  • Season 1 is online
    R r2builder
    Want to Help?

    Thanks for the support (I think)

    we're having a few teething problems, but all the videos should be fixed quite soon.


  • Season 1 is online
    R r2builder
    Want to Help?

    The site is still very much in it's infancy... but I'm sure you won't mind.

    You can watch all of season 1 - http://treguard.com/knightmare/

    you can use the fwd / back buttons on the player to skip to the next episode.

    Enjoy!

    PS: if anyone wants to upload other seasons to veoh, be my guest.


  • Anyone interested in a Knightmare Wiki?
    R r2builder
    Want to Help?

    fair enough. I'm still working out how to work it all, it was not intentional to remove the authors' names - eventually it'll work like Wikipedia, where you can see which authors submitted what.

    Just need to figure out all the accounts & stuff - I've been at this all day.

    Cheers


  • Anyone interested in a Knightmare Wiki?
    R r2builder
    Want to Help?

    Hi everyone, with the huge amount of Knightmare related stuff online (and a lot of it on ageing web pages) I thought it might be a good consolidate it all into one Knightmare Wiki? Hmm, that sounded like a loansdirect advert...

    Anyway, I've put the barebones up here:

    http://www.googledim.com/w/

    All it needs is content - which I'll add if everyone thinks this is a good idea. It can be updated and modified like any other Wiki (Wikipedia etc) so it could easily grow into something quite impressive. I'm just using a temporary domain name at the moment. If this proves successful, we could move it to a catchier name.

    Anyone interested?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.