Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

seenoevil

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

seenoevil

@seenoevil
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare DVD Case
    S seenoevil
    Fan Creations

    Hi all, I rustled up this DVD cover just for myself, but thought I'd post it here for everyone else, nothing special, just a quick job. There are two versions, a standard 14mm spine which could be adapted/tailored for each of the 8 series' and there is also a 38mm spine version which would suit a standard 12-way DVD case, and which JUST fits on a piece of A4 paper, it's 297mm wide (the same as a piece of A4) so needs a borderless-printing-capable printer, otherwise it would come out too short. They're roughly based on Alan's design, but I've just kept the back plain for the most part and added some of my own touches. You can find a ZIP file linked below with high-res versions of both covers.

    Knightmare Complete Collection DVD Artwork - 38mm Spine DVD Cover (7016px by 4352px - 600dpi)

    Knightmare Complete Collection DVD Artwork - 14mm Spine DVD Cover (6462px by 4352px - 600dpi)

    Knightmare_Complete_Collection_DVD_Covers-SeeNoEvil.zip


  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    S seenoevil
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I'm just registering my interest, I'm SeeNoEvil from the GamesmasterTV forums. I spent months transferring all 126 gamesmaster episodes from old VHS recordings and creating a complete 24 disc DVD box-set;

    http://www.gamesmastertv.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2668

    Prior to this there were only a few sporadic poor quality episodes available online. While still unofficial, this is literally the only way to see them, so I can fully appreciate this project.

    I already own the challenge TV recordings of Knightmare series 1-8, but if there was an official & legal way to purchase the full set and show my support for this project, I'd happily pay! If there is an updates mailing list for this, please add my name too.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.