Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

slaytanist

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

slaytanist

@slaytanist
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hi
    S slaytanist
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks for the welcome!


  • Hi
    S slaytanist
    Newbie Welcome

    Knightmare had such a profound effect on me as a kid I thought I'd better introduce myself here 🙂 There wasn't and I doubt will ever be anything quite the same.

    My favourite series is either two or three - both were dark and utterly epic. As for favourite rooms there are far too many to choose from. The puzzles were so cool and the architecture paintings were so beautiful (can I say 'epic' again?) Two of my favourites though were the 'lynx' room and the 'lionhead' (series 2 version) room, although I don't think they claimed a single team. Mogdred/Merlin should have won some kind of TV Oscar too 🙂

    Anyways, thanks so much for such an awesome site! You might want to know the 'series' link appears to be broken at this moment.

    Cheers.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.