Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

slushtastic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

slushtastic

@slushtastic
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 1 - Episode 2
    S slushtastic
    Series 1

    I was so surprised that this hadn't been said yet that I had to sign up to reply to this 22yo thread lol. Me and my boyfriend just watched this show and I think the boys had the same interpretation of the "you can carry two items in your knapsack" rule as we did - we bought thought that them putting the bread in the knapsack counted as an item in the knapsack, meaning they could only take the soap OR the comb. We were both screaming "Put back the bread!" not knowing that putting the bread in the knapsack essentially 'consumes' it, and doesn't count as holding it in your knapsack.

    I really think that's what they've confused them, because I mean, they did put the bread in their knapsack and they were told you can only carry two items in your knapsack!

    Welcome to the forum! I'm sure I remember some team in a later series making that mistake (thinking the food counted as one of their two objects and having to be told otherwise), so if you're right about their thought process, they weren't the last to be confused about that!

    I realised I got the knapsack thing totally wrong though lol, only the bread goes in the knapsack, and they just hold the other two items, right? But yeah, it was confusing, so maybe they were confused too!


  • Series 1 - Episode 2
    S slushtastic
    Series 1

    I was so surprised that this hadn't been said yet that I had to sign up to reply to this 22yo thread lol. Me and my boyfriend just watched this show and I think the boys had the same interpretation of the "you can carry two items in your knapsack" rule as we did - we bought thought that them putting the bread in the knapsack counted as an item in the knapsack, meaning they could only take the soap OR the comb. We were both screaming "Put back the bread!" not knowing that putting the bread in the knapsack essentially 'consumes' it, and doesn't count as holding it in your knapsack.

    I really think that's what they've confused them, because I mean, they did put the bread in their knapsack and they were told you can only carry two items in your knapsack!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.