Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Sophira

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Sophira

@Sophira
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Thanks
    S Sophira
    Knightmare Convention

    I loved the convention!

    Some people here will know me as Sophie from the IRC chat. I don't really talk much in the forums and tend to miss out on the Sunday chats, sadly, but I'm very glad I went because I've been a fan of Knightmare since it was first shown in the 80's and 90's and have known about the site since the Bring Back Knightmare campaign. I really need to hang around the forum more!

    It was lovely meeting everybody and seeing just how vibrant and active the community still is, even after all this time. The one low point of the whole thing was learning that there had still been spaces left for Knightmare Live after I had already planned my weekend and booked train travel and hotel stay. I arrived at 11pm or so on the Friday, meaning I wasn't able to book any tickets for KM Live.

    But still, meeting Hugo Myatt, Iona Kennedy, Mark Knight and David Rowe was a great experience! (I exclude Clifford Barry and Tim Child from that list only because I didn't have the chance to talk to them myself except to ask questions in the Q&A sessions.) And of course meeting Alan Boyd too, though I think I may have unintentionally annoyed him during the Midnight Hunt. Mystara, if you're reading this, I apologise if I was annoying!

    All in all, though, a great day, and I'd love it if this was able to be a regular thing.


  • Dungeon bookings
    S Sophira
    Knightmare Convention

    Would it be acceptable to pull up the email on my phone, or is a physical printout absolutely required?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.