Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

ssu95bm

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

ssu95bm

@ssu95bm
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Recording of original title sequence
    S ssu95bm
    Want to Help?

    Hi there,

    Many thanks.

    I tried the first link and it did not work. However, I've taken your second suggestion and emailed Tim Child. I will hold the Granada Media option in reserve.


  • Recording of original title sequence
    S ssu95bm
    Want to Help?

    Hi folks,

    I was pleased to find this site, having watched the programme avidly as a kid and enjoyed the re-runs on Challenge a few years back. (As a kid I used to wonder if the dungeoneer got out alive!)

    Anyway...

    I am trying to find a copy of the original (series 1-3) titles sequence. I'm hoping to use it in a piece of video I am producing for the Church holiday fun club. Is there any chance of getting hold of a copy from anyone? It needs to be roughly VHS quality or higher, with or without channel ident logos ("Challenge" or whatever). Without channel ident logo would be preferred, but I can work around it.

    If anyone can help that would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Bruce

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.