Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Strider

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Strider

@Strider
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Great Site
    S Strider
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks for the welcome folks.

    Mephisto - yes, I think it was on blue paper. I'll have to try and find it.

    Strider.


  • Will Hugo Myatt be back
    S Strider
    Knightmare VR

    Hi there folks.

    I'd like to see Hugo back as well. I saw him playing the role of Fleshcreep in a "Jack and the Beanstalk" panto several years ago and can't think of anyone better for the job of Dungeon Master.

    Strider.


  • Great Site
    S Strider
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi folks.

    This is a great web site - it brings back loads of memories of one of my all time favourite programmes.

    My friends and I applied to be on Knightmare after the last series ended, although at the time we didn't know it was the final series.

    I received a letter from Broadsword telling me that unfortunately they had no plans to produce the show anymore, but they would consider us for two new shows - Virtually Impossible and a "swords and sorcery" style game.

    Unfortunately I never heard from them again, but I think I still have the letter somewhere.

    After reading your 'History of Knightmare' section, I now know what that "swords and sorcery" style game was to be called - The Sword and the Sorcerer.

    I've recently become self-employed and when thinking up the business name, I remembered back to this and came up with Swords & Sorcery Games.

    I've signed your Knightmare DVD petition as I'm currently enjoying the current series on Challenge and would love to see all 8 series back to back.

    Best wishes, Strider.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.