Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Taipan55

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
T

Taipan55

@Taipan55
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare DVD Petition
    T Taipan55
    Bring Back Knightmare

    If Knightmare is to be released on DVD (how could it not?!), how will it be released? In order starting series1, only a select few series, all at once? Does anyone have any idea?

    If Granada decide to start cautiously with the release, would it be an idea to advise then on the most popular series, in the case that they do decide to release it?


  • All over :.(......
    T Taipan55
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    I'd like to see my personal favourite, series 6.


  • All over :.(......
    T Taipan55
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    Hello people, I'm new to this forum and yes, I've been glued to the tele every night at 6!

    On this subject, I agree with Malefact, I remember series 6, 7 and 8 from my childhood and S6 was my fave! I would hope that 'Challenge?' show S6 as I get the impression that most Knightmare fans liked this series the most, or second to S3.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.