Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

TheMedevilDragon

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
T

TheMedevilDragon

@TheMedevilDragon
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • My Nightmare History
    T TheMedevilDragon
    Newbie Welcome

    I just joined the form last week but only got round to posting here today.

    Like most people here I used to watch nightmare on citv when I first saw it in 1991 to 1993. There are some things that I remembered from to show back then like, the rules, scrolls, Lord Fear, dragon rides, eye-view parts, elevators, blockers.

    The last episode I remember watching was the one where the troll tried to destroy the castle.

    I never knew there was a series VIII made after and I never saw the first IV ether. But I remember seeing all of series V, VI, VII, at that time but thought that it was all one big series. I recently saw Knightmare for the first time in XII year on challenge when showing series IV that was different from the show that I remembered. I was thinking that this one(series IV) was like series I and that the ones I remembered(series V, VI, VII) were like the second series, but after coming here, I find the there are over VIII series.

    I now just started to watch the show again from last Sunday and hope to get them all on tape.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.