Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Xanni

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
X

Xanni

@Xanni
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    X Xanni
    Bring Back Knightmare

    Just thought I'd say, I'd be willing to buy legal Knightmare DVD's, especially if the quality was fantastic.


  • Re:Knightmare Theme
    X Xanni
    Fan Creations

    Hey,

    Pretty new here, been lurking for a while, reading some of the topics, find them pretty amusing... Great forum... I hope that soon new episodes of Knightmare are produced... I absolutely hated Knightmare VR, thank god Tim Child wants to create something of a mishmash of that and the old style...

    Being a big Knightmare fan myself, I sampled Series 8 and actually made a speedcore/gabber track with it... some people like it, but most people arn't really that fond of this type of "music", but it may proove interesting for avid Knightmare fans... you can find my track "Lord Fear's Revenge" on my mySpace profile at...

    http://www.myspace.com/operatingthetan

    You just need to select it from the list of songs... I can understand if not many people enjoy it, Gabber isn't everyone's thing... It includes samples from Series 8 (my fav)

    Feedback would be appreciated though

    Xanni

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.