Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi this is my first message

Hi this is my first message

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
8 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    ross
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just to say I do remember watching Knightmare but had forgotten about it until I watched the 100 greatest TV shows on channel 4.  I visited this site the very next day and since then being reguraly visiting this site, signing the BBK campaign guestbook.  However its only now I have been bothered to set up an account for this forum.  

    Just to say a bit about myself my name is Ross, I am 19 years old from England.  (Although my actual place in England will remain a secret.)  

    I have two questions, first do any of the cast from Knightmare post on this forum, and second is Challenge TV showing all 16 shows from series 3, because according to the knews section they only appear to be showing 8.  

    And no I can't be bothered to read through all the other messages.  

    Hi and bye everyone.  I must be going to bed.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • JamesAJ
      JamesAJ
      JamesA
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello Ross  🙂

      First and foremost, welcome to the forum.

      Now in response to your questions, none of the cast have posted on the forum although Tim Child does post and keep us informed about stuff. Barry (the dungeoneer from Series 7 Team7) has also posted here with some pretty cool comments.

      Also, I believe that Challenge will be running through the entire series 3 of Knightmare throughout the new year - in fact, they should be started that this coming weekend as mentioned on the front page of

      http://www.knightmare.com

      • where you can also find out the full transmission schedule just by clicking on a link

      (I told you I was good  ;D )

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        Kieran
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi Ross,

        A warm welcome to the Knightmare forums and fanbase to you!

        As for cast posting here, Mr Child (as James said) has told us about the new Knightmare.  Also, going back a bit, Mark Knight was a member of the NKTP forums (now sadly departed), and some very logical discussions he started too!  He isn't THAT mean after all!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          BLIMEY.... that is a result  😮

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • JamesAJ
            JamesAJ
            JamesA
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Mark Knight on the NKTP forum I mean  ;D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              Kieran
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes I know what you meant, I am surprised not many noticed, including yourself, seeing th amount of people who were stuck to those forums at the time (not quite as much as these however!).

              He is a very logical guy, I will have to ask Neil if he has the transcripts from what he said.

              Smart man is our Mr Fear.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PookaP
                PookaP
                Pooka
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                He only posted twice, but the posts he made were posts of sense indeed.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kieran
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Yes he is full of ideas.

                  Don't know if people read the interviews, but did you lot know he made up all of those jokes with Cliff Barry?

                  Comedy, intelligence, philosopher etc etc.

                  There is more to him than what we saw on Knightmare, and to Hugo Myatt too, some of his jokes were VERY funny.

                  Ever heard of a dog getting high?  His did

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.