Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Forum Games

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Forum Games
  3. Knightmare HANGMAN

Knightmare HANGMAN

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Forum Games
248 Posts 28 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Fidjit
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    S _ _ _ _ I E  

     

    a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

    Narpe!

    (You have eight chances)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SkarkillS
      SkarkillS
      Skarkill
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      Is a K involved.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        Fidjit
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        Nar!

        S _ _ _ _ I E

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          We used to play this game YEARS ago on the forums, was generally run by Jolly Jones, I think.  I had the highest score for a while I think  😄

          I'll guess 'A'

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            Billy
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            This does indeed take me back. I recall one of mine being a particular toughie, and eventually the answer had to be revealed in the chatroom. Anyways, my guess is 'R'.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              Billy
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              So Motley, any of us right yet?  😉

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GrimaldineGrimwold
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Can I hazard a guess at it being SNOWWIE?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Snowwiewolf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  Is speechless  ;D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    I hope there's a few bones among the prizes.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MoanaLiza
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      I think Timothy might be speechless too if it is Snowwie.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ?
                        ?
                        Guest
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        Come on, has Motley gone on vacation?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          Fidjit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #23

                          zzzzzzzzz snerk

                          Wha...

                          Yep it's Snowwie!

                          Now let me rest a sleepy lil eye... mmm... zzzzzzzz

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            FrightKnight
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #24

                            Congratualations to GG!

                            And to snowwie...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S
                              S
                              Snowwiewolf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #25

                              still speechless

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                GrimaldineGrimwold
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #26

                                How many bones does my prize have?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ?
                                  ?
                                  Guest
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #27

                                  Can I have a Snowwie burger GG?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    FrightKnight
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #28

                                    Although I didn't win, could I have a prize too?

                                    Didn't think so...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ?
                                      ?
                                      Guest
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #29

                                      Anyone object to me starting another word off?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G
                                        G
                                        GrimaldineGrimwold
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #30

                                        Can I have a Snowwie burger GG?

                                        Snowwie is the prize as well as the answer? Ooh. Well, Festus gets first choice of bones, as ever, but if there's anything left, sure, dearie!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • G
                                          G
                                          GrimaldineGrimwold
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #31

                                          Anyone object to me starting another word off?

                                          I think that's a good idea, so long as you're going to be around to check it. If we -do- get the answer as a prize, please don't make the answer GRETEL.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.