Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Causer of Pandemonium and Mayhem

Causer of Pandemonium and Mayhem

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
21 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Moonlight
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    "Oh, I wouln't be sure about that victim part" laugh evilly

    ooh! Because you could take him on, or because you don't mind the irons? (And who would mind??)

    Ooh, and hello!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SkarkillS
      SkarkillS
      Skarkill
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      "Well if you ever want to try the Irons on Moonlight. You only got to ask yer know."

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Shiriuthechangeling
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        Okay... I just found the person I'm afraid of backs away slowly from Moonlight

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          Moonlight
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Ooh, lovely!!!

          And you know, if I wasn't just a beam of light, I may well have asked!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Moonlight
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            Okay... I just found the person I'm afraid of backs away slowly from Moonlight

            It's not so much the irons as the way he says it. There's something about that clip...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkarkillS
              SkarkillS
              Skarkill
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              What you mean.

              "I'm Gonner Put My Irons on you."

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                Moonlight
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                "I'm Gonner put My Irons on you."

                That's the one. Silly team, telling Skarkill of people that a goblin horn is a magic horn.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Shiriuthechangeling
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  It was, but I still think you're weird... thenagain so am I

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SkarkillS
                    SkarkillS
                    Skarkill
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    You sure you don't prefer this one?

                    "I'm Gonner Put My Irons On You........Moonlight."

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Moonlight
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      It was, but I still think you're weird... thenagain so am I

                      Yay! In my defence I didn't like Skarkill so much when I was little. I'm not that weird!!

                      And I'm not sure about the Moonlight thing... I'd like to think Skarkill would realise those irons wouldn't have much effect on light. Still, it's the words that count!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SkarkillS
                        SkarkillS
                        Skarkill
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        "I Think even Skarkill would figure that out. "

                        "But still He'd probabley give it his best go."

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Shiriuthechangeling
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          He would woulnt he?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HStormH
                            HStormH
                            HStorm
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            Thanks for the belated self-intro, Changeling, and welcome aboard. With the likes of Snowwie and Skarks around, I reckon you're gonna fit in here just fine!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S
                              S
                              Shiriuthechangeling
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              Thanks! They seem as crazy as me

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M
                                M
                                MoanaLiza
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                Oh no, not another crazy one from Finland . You're not any relation to Snowwie by any chance are you? You don't have a psycho boyfriend also do you? Anyway hi and welcome group hug Now where's Snowwie when you're trying to give a group hug then ?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Shiriuthechangeling
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  No, I've only talked to Snowwie MNS, but I've met her boyfriend and he's not really that obsessive or psychotic but he does throw daggers really accurately

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E
                                    E
                                    Emii
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    Awooooooo! Allo!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      Kieran
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      Welcome to the forums, and the community, enjoy!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups
                                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                      The Team

                                      Join
                                      Submissions
                                      Contact
                                      KM Chat
                                      Privacy Policy

                                      The Site

                                      About
                                      Search
                                      Site Map
                                      Terms & Conditions
                                      Q&A

                                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.