Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Bring Back Knightmare

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Bring Back Knightmare
  3. Bring Knightmare To The US

Bring Knightmare To The US

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Bring Back Knightmare
56 Posts 15 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Shiriuthechangeling
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    "I'm looking for a job" giggles "I'm a villaine, evil magical creature, changeling and immortal. Would you know about any jobs for me?"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SkarkillS
      SkarkillS
      Skarkill
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      "Apply to me new master."

      "His Semtexship errr, I mean his Lordship Semtex Jack, over at Anthrax Castle."

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        FrightKnight
        wrote on last edited by
        #48

        What was that about a close-knit community? Point possibly proven.

        Now, if you'll excuse me...

        Spell-casting: C-L-O-N-E (FK's sword duplicates)

        Spell-casting: L-I-F-E F-O-R-C-E (the spare FK sword turns into a pie, and not a cake, or a quiche.)

        Mm, delicious.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T
          T
          thecrystaldaze
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          I'm suprised Knightmare wasn't broadcast a lot more over there (most of out programmes do end up over there lol)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            Kicks door in

            "Right that's it I've had enough!"

            Starts throwing fireballs at Shiriu

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MadmogsueM
              MadmogsueM
              Madmogsue
              wrote on last edited by
              #51

              flutters in as motley throws a fireball, just missing her head but singeing her pompom....

              OWW-EEEE...... HOT HOT!!!

              runs around in circles trying to catch her pom pom to cool it down..... with no success....

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowwiewolf
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                "Shiriu is currently busy, but since I promised I'll avenge for her" Throws an ant hill at Moley

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  Fidjit
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  Motley uses a fireball to singe it to a crisp

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Z
                    Z
                    zzt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #54

                    Spellcasting B-A-C-K O-N T-O-P-I-C...

                    the fireballs and stuff disappear

                    Can we please go back to talking about bringing KM to the States, please?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      Kieran
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      Spellcasting B-A-C-K O-N T-O-P-I-C...

                      the fireballs and stuff disappear

                      Can we please go back to talking about bringing KM to the States, please?

                      What a remarkable idea! There does happen to be an RP-Specific forum floating around... 😕

                      I am not sure if it has been mentioned here, but soon, hopefully, I'll have a trailer for the original US pilot, which will be made availabe to the site.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Snowcat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #56

                        Spellcasting B-A-C-K O-N T-O-P-I-C...

                        the fireballs and stuff disappear

                        Can we please go back to talking about bringing KM to the States, please?

                        shuffles and looks awkwardly at the floor

                        soree.....

                        points to non-descript person behind him

                        They started it! * *

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.