Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Greetings to all

Greetings to all  

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
31 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Elita
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    waves Greetings fellow newbie!

    On the topic of writing, I'm a final-year English/Classics student at Glasgow Uni (yup, I'm a Scot) working on a screenplay to submit for my "creative composition" paper for English... Of course, when I say "working", I mean "procrastinating"...

    And Smirky IS funky, I remeber seeing the ad for the Series 5 and going mental because there was going to be a dragon in it. (I had a dragon obsession at that time, I blame it on Raymond Feist)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Malefact
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Hello there, Side-Step. I dabble a bit in literature myself - I was 96 pages into a novel before it got accidentally erased  😞 and I've had poems published in four books. I also write songs and I'm working on an album.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WhiteFloatingSkullW
        WhiteFloatingSkullW
        WhiteFloatingSkull
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Uhh...Make your life force condition red.

        {Bounces on your head}

        Yup, I'm a white floaty skull, FEAR my, uhh, Eyesockets.

        MWAHAHAAHA...

        Welcome to the forums, where nothings what it seems, and what seems to be nothing is everything.  ;D

        Have a nice tenure - Maybe.  😉

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DavidNewton
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Knew you'd be along shortly. <¦-)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            Guest
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            a fellow newbie, introduced by my knightmare pal, hi everybody!..............................

            ..........................hi doctor nick!

            sorry! I also like the simpsons.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Side-step
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              lol!

              well as i said all you lot are welcome to join the forum... its free fun and contsantly growing

              you know what i want life to be as siple as it was when i watched knightmare as a kid..... cheep graffics and that beleif that if you put a copper helmet on your head you wouldnt be able to see the floor

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E
                E
                Emii
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                I write I write!!! Mainly fantasy

                I used to think it was real cos I asked my Dad, and he told me that if a dungeoneer died in the corridor of blades, etc, Pickle had to go into the dungeons, pick up all the bits and hand them back to the parents in a sainsbury's bag!!! I learnt after a while though!!!

                Hey! I was 6!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Side-step
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  cant wait till tomorrow when its on again yayness little dance

                  doobydoodoob doo

                  lol look at me go

                  lol

                  yay its on tomorrow.. lol tv makes me act my shoue size... honest

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Malefact
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    It's alright for some  😠

                    If you haven't already, please could you all go to the FTN forum (I've put the link in the Knews Discussion area) and add your views to the the thread. This is for all the people who don't have Sky! Including me! PLEASE!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GrimaldineGrimwold
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I've heard rumour that Mildread will cook life force quiches for all those who do their bit on the FTN forum. The smell from the kitchen is quite revolting, dearie, although that may just be Mildread herself.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Side-step
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        i dont have sky......... i have cable lol

                        if i still had a vhs player in my front rom where the digital is i would video an epp or two for people.... but since i dont have the vhs anymore...... sorry guys

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.