Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Want to Help?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Want to Help?
  3. Pictures,Logos etc

Pictures,Logos etc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Want to Help?
20 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Shepps
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I've got the Knightmare tone as my ring.

    Yeah, i'm cool  ;D

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      RoxxAatherton
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      I've got the Knightmare tone as my ring.

      Yeah, i'm cool  ;D

      Ditto! hehe. The thing is, when my phones rung, so many people have gone, ooh! thats Knightmare! I remember that show, it was great!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        GrimaldineGrimwold
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        Ditto! hehe. The thing is, when my phones rung, so many people have gone, ooh! thats Knightmare! I remember that show, it was great!

        Yay, that's really good news.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          katatonik
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Hi

          Does anybody know of a RTTTL ringtone code for the theme tune?

          (sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!)

          OK thanx bye.

          Katatonik

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            jaydrive
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Look on Knightmare.com.

            http://www.knightmare.com/fanstuff/ringtones.htm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              sibecg
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              Hi if anyone has or knows of a Polyphonic version of the tune, in particular for a Sharp GX10i. I would be very happy and grateful.

              Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KFan
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                Hi if anyone has or knows of a Polyphonic version of the tune, in particular for a Sharp GX10i. I would be very happy and grateful.

                Thanks.

                I think its just a mono tone, as you have to apply it using composer feature. Not sure if theres a way to create your own poly tone... I shall look into it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • N
                  N
                  NeilJones
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  old fart mode ON

                  I remember when a telephone used to just go RING, RING, end of story. As opposed to blasting out Destiny's Child as it does these days.

                  I also remember when it were all fields round 'ere...

                  old fart mode OFF

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HarveyTowersH
                    HarveyTowersH
                    HarveyTowers
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    My mobile phone is so old fashioned it only performs the tasks of a mobile phone and sounds like one to.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MoanaLiza
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      Is it one of those old big large bulky ones you know like those ones that only business people used to have and you see in those films that are about 15 years old? Anyway does anyone have a shell phone then ?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N
                        N
                        NeilJones
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        I used to have a "brick" as a phone. Took all night to charge the battery and then it only lasted two and a half days on stand-by alone. You were stuffed if you received a call on it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K
                          K
                          KFan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          I used to have a "brick" as a phone. Took all night to charge the battery and then it only lasted two and a half days on stand-by alone. You were stuffed if you received a call on it.

                          I just got a new phone, and if used alot, the battery only lasts around one day

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.