Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. I'm new

I'm new

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
9 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    Guest
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I don't know as much as you guys, but all I do know is that I LOVE Knightmare!!!

    I even made a papier machet helmet and bought a sacthel too..

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      thecrystaldaze
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome...I know absolutely nothing about Knightmare.

      PS; I'm still trying to make enough posts to get out of the newbie grade...It's taken me 6 months to get this far.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome! I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and a little distressed. Enjoy yourself.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          biscuitqueenuk
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hello! Have a complimentary welcome cookie

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MagicMiranda
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hiya and welcome.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TheBrollachan
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I would welcome you, but I have noticed that you have since deleted your account, and you are now just a guest.

              wonders if anyone else had noticed this

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B
                B
                Billy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                The member started spamming the forum with about 5 other different accounts a few minutes after posting that, so they were all deleted.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  Fidjit
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Heyo!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MoanaLiza
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I would welcome you, but I have noticed that you have since deleted your account, and you are now just a guest.

                    wonders if anyone else had noticed this

                    Yes I did notice this from about a week or so ago, that's why I never left a greeting message. I figured that either the person had deleted their account or had been banned. I didn't know about the spamming though and no we wont go there and better if no more said.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.