Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hellz

Hellz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
9 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TheIronMaiden
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I guess it's only right that I make my presence here known! I started watching Knightmare regularly back in 1992 (my favourite series in my mind) and was hopelessly addicted from there. There might still be episodes on tape hidden away somewhere, but it's incredibly unlikely and even if there are, god knows how I'd find them. So I'm one of the fans eagerly awaiting a DVD release - absolutely essential!

    Thanks you please -_-

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowers
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the zone!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Snowcat
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        2 green glints seem to appear out of the ether as the White-Tiger pads into the room

        My greetings to the Iron Maiden! May your stay in this madh....hrrrm... Realm be a long and fruitful one.

        If you have access to the 'Challenge?' channel on SKY or Cable, episodes of Knightmare are still being periodically re-shown.

        The taping of which being the next obvious move.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          Willowherb
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome! We'll get there with the KM DVD petition (eventually). In the meantime, I'm sure someone here can help you locate video copies. Don't call off the search in your own home either - I went through my old vids from the early nineties for a bit of fun one day and I couldn't believe the number of old Knightmare episodes there were mixed in.

          Happy hunting!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TheIronMaiden
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Cheers for the props lads. I've caught various episodes on Challenge...at my grandparent's house. Which is about 300 miles away (I'm guessing). So not very practical! I would bully my friends into taping but we're all very busy bees 😕

            Guess I should dig through the old VHS horde...the idea scares me witless though. Ah well, where there's a will there's a way I guess

            Get the DVD petition up and running YES! Cheers for the welcome lads

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              Kieran
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome to the forums, perhaps one day we'll get our DVDs, 'til then we just have to hope a distribution company see sense!

              Hope you enjoy your time here.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                darkDescender
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Hello, and welcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and a complete scumpot. Enjoy yourself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  Fidjit
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Heyo Irom Maiden...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    TheBrollachan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    gong sounds, bricks move, and I appear

                    Greetings Iron Maiden, and welcome to the mad mad mad place that is TalkKnightmare. Please enjoy your stay and remember to turn the lights off at night.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.