Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Good Morrow!

Good Morrow!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
17 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    darkDescender
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Yes, I'm sure you are. And I wasn't being sarcastic just then. Welcome. Again.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      DarkComet
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      Thank ye squire. Have a muffin.

      (Offers packet)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        I'll pass, thanks. Unless you have Nobby's Nuts I'm not interested.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DarkComet
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          Lemme see...

          Rummages

          Here ya go. Some of Noddy's Nuts.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TuragaNuju
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            ....... Ohkay then, keep the nuts away from me - I like to crack my own.

            Pulls out pair of nutcrackers and a hazelnut - in the blink of an eye the hazelnut is cracked and ready to be eaten

            Welcome, To The Knightmare Of Tomorrow... TODAY!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              darkDescender
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              Noddy's nuts? Oh, no. I'm not falling for it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                Kieran
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                Welcome to the forum and the community, a line of people which never seems to stop growing.

                Enjoy your time here!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Snowwiewolf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  Hallo and welcome! from a distance

                  I'm very allergic to nuts, so please keep them far away from me. Plus I'm asthmatic so I'll be over here.

                  I'd give you a welcoming hug, but I want to keep breathing.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    DarkComet
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    Fair enough. Hello Snowwie! Looking forward to meeting you on the RP board!

                    (Me being Vyrrian Wren, and all. )

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      Me too and I was just going to ask you if you were him

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        DarkComet
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        Very much so. I hope you'll join me in an ale if you get the time.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M
                          M
                          MoanaLiza
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          Sorry it's a bit late, but hello.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.