Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Another Knewbie

Another Knewbie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
5 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    Redmaiden
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello, I'm Emma and 26 so I was a fan from the very beginning

    I remember sending off for a entry form for Knightmare but I was too shy to apply (in case I actually got on the TV!) but I have the entry form still

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Well two reason's why I couldn't have applied:

      1. I was and still am very camera shy (I more than likely would've cracked the camera though.)

      2. I was Billy no mates also!

      Any way hi and welcome.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AranelA
        AranelA
        Aranel
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        'Ello thar!

        Welcome to the forums

        passes you tea and a slice of cake

        Hope you have a comfy and enjoyable time here, amongst the insanity

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HarveyTowersH
          HarveyTowersH
          HarveyTowers
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You still have the form? What kind of things did they ask you?

          Oh, and Welcome to the zone!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            darkDescender
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yes, hello and welcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and a secret lemonade drinker. Enjoy yourself.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.