Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Want to Help?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Want to Help?
  3. *TO ALL KNIGHTMARE FANS*

*TO ALL KNIGHTMARE FANS*

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Want to Help?
15 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Becxsmagic
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Thanks Darren! I've been signing up on forums and posting stuff about Knightmare, I think I'm on to a winner with one forum though.

    I think we could just get 10000 signitures by that time, the number keeps rising by the day so let's keep it like that...

    The more people we get on this site and the more signitures the better.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Darren
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Yep! Just as I was reading this, some more of my friends have signed the petition!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VeldaV
        VeldaV
        Velda
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Wonder if the amount of guests here right now is anything to do with the campaign...there are 10 guests! 😮

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          Fidjit
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          This will certainly boost the petition and Knightmare' popularity... Well done fellas... and girls!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Darren
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            Its all going quite well, I'm really proud of everyone! We are very slowly making progress

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TuragaNuju
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              Umm... Just A Short Idea, But I Suggest That You

              Backup

              The Petition, We Dont Want Repeat Of Losing It Again!

              As For The Convention, You Can Rent Halls Cheaper And Cheaper Now-A-Days

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JamesAJ
                JamesAJ
                JamesA
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                [*]A HUGE KM New Year's party chat with ALL OF THE games and maybe a few celebs. It falls on a Friday.

                Just to point out a minor correction, New Year's Eve this year actually falls on a Saturday, with New Year's Day of course falling on a Sunday.

                But from reading stuff about it so far, a great idea, hope it works out for all of you....

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  Becxsmagic
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  I think the party chat's been moved to 1st January...too many people partying on the 31st.

                  I believe Billy is attempting to beat the record for most people in the chat at one time. I hope he does!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    Billy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    More about that in a week or two!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J
                      J
                      JasonKarl
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      I would be happy to take part in a Knightmare re-union event if it ever happens!

                      www.jasondexterkarl.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        DeathRobotTourian
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        Hello, just signed it.

                        I love Knightmare and didnt realise there was an underground cult internet fanbase !! very cool, I used to love it as a child, all the awesome sets, imagery and monsters. It was like watching Legend of Zelda on my TV hehe.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.