Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare a la Maison

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Knightmare a la Maison
  3. Knightmare video game idea

Knightmare video game idea

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare a la Maison
24 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    djoska
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    he he heee!!!

    If only I could do that!!!

    on the main menu-

    New game:

    Game Mode: etc.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GranitasIsCute
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      he he heee!!!

      If only I could do that!!!

      on the main menu-

      New game:

      Game Mode: etc.

      When's your game going to be finished, djoksa?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        djoska
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        It's ready!!!!

        Email me your postal address and I'll send a copy!

        (full instructions can be found in the DJ OSKA knightmare game latest topic)

        • you get a free remix of the theme tune!!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N
          N
          nin_ken_dog
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          My post is still up...hee hee...Anyway, I'm very eager to play it. Remember: I'm from America and have NEVER watched a full, English episode.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            djoska
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            Your disk should be flying over the atlantic within the next week!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N
              N
              nin_ken_dog
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              I can't wait to see it. I hope nothing has happened to it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                djoska
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                nin-ken,

                Give it a bit more time for the CD- I should post it v.soon after looking into how to send it!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GranitasIsCute
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  Will it work on a Windows XP?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    djoska
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    It should work on XP but someone said there's an error in one of the quests but try it and see- no harm to your PC!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GranitasIsCute
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      I think the game's really cool and great except the Combat Chess, which doesn't work. I do a knight's move and then I only move one space forward and then the bishop moves. I've worked out how to cross now but this may confuse other people.

                      Also, it can be a bit repetitive. Could you do a completely differfent quest for each object?

                      I have an XP and the quest for the crown didnt work for me the first time but did the second!

                      And also, the Dance Remix doesn't work for me. It says it is in a 'bad or damaged format'.

                      Can't wait to see the next version! Keep up the good work, djoska!

                      Please notify me or just reply in this topic if a new version is out!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.