Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hello! Where can I watch KM these days??

Hello! Where can I watch KM these days??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
5 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    lucy_zs
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello people,

    Have been going on about Knightmare and who remembers it for ages - so I thought I'd try and find out where I can (if possible) watch old episodes on TV?

    Lucy

    x

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the K-Zone, Lucy.

      If you've got satellite, you can still catch a few episodes of the series from Challenge TV, although the channel's rights to the series are expiring now, so you'll need to catch them in a hurry; I believe one of the early seasons starts on March 5th at around 7am.

      Go to http://www.challenge.co.uk/ to check the schedules.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        What he said.

        I'm dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and fizzlier than any bear you're likely to meet. Enjoy yourself.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          rob0048
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          its on challenge tv at 7 am monday to friday

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MangamadM
            MangamadM
            Mangamad
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Youtube. That's where I've been watching past episode since I don't have challenge TV. XD

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.