Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. I am a tavern monk

I am a tavern monk

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
4 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Brother_Mace
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Alright everyone! I've been into knightmare since '89 and to this very day I've not found anyone who shares my love for this amazing masterpiece of childrens television. So I was hoping that by signing up I can converse with fellow Knightmare fans. I've managed to obtain series' 1-5 on dvd and watched them several times to say the very least so I know my stuff. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions in the future and live in hope that someone will reply to me...please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello and welcome to you. Good to know that another Knightmare enthusiast has found this place and climbed aboard. If there's anything in particular you'd like to discuss, do say so; and if there's already a topic on it, we not-so-knewbies will let you know so that you can rekindle it. Though if you're happy to browse 2000+ topics yourself, that's fine too.

      In addition, if you're interested in direct conversation with fellow KM fans, there's a Knightmare chatroom that's active at the weekends. And if you feel like living up to your username by dropping in a few Latin phrases, there are one or two of us who will understand.

      I hope you enjoy your time here.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        Brother_Mace
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks alot man, that's good to know. I'm looking forward to chatting about mad jesters, wall monsters, hobgoblins and catacomb bites without people thinking I'm crazy. I'll give the chatrooms a go when possible. I can see myself enjoying this...not so sure about the Latin phrases though!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          darkDescender
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, but that's as maybe. Get of my back, guy! I don't care what number you want, what extension you're calling from! Go and stick your head in a pig! Yeeeehaaaaahhh! Veeeelloooom! Squawk! Grrroowwrr! Enjoy yourself.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups
          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

          The Team

          Join
          Submissions
          Contact
          KM Chat
          Privacy Policy

          The Site

          About
          Search
          Site Map
          Terms & Conditions
          Q&A

          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.