Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Entering the Dungeon

Entering the Dungeon

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
10 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DanTheSpellcaster
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi. I'm DanSpellCaster, but my real name is Dan Smith from Solihull.

    I have great memories of Knightmare having watched it from my childhood. It was one of my favourite game shows/ adventure game shows in the 90's besides Blockbusters.

    By the way, the main thing I like to do is draw, so I may post some of my Knightmare related artwork here.

    For instance, I'm currently playing a Knightmare RPG and I'm playing the spellcaster.

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/knightmare_0005.jpg

    As well as playing it, I'm turning it into a script.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      AriadnesLayer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hey Dan

      I am new-ish here. Used to post years ago and have recently rediscovered my Knightmare fandom.

      I am not really a gameshow fan, it was more the drama and tension of Knightmare that I liked (and the gothic/medieval element).

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello Dan.

        Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a knice time here.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DanTheSpellcaster
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you. I'm sure I will, provided my life-force doesn't run out or Lord Fear appears!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            G'day fella. Names Fidjit here but call me Glenn. Enjoy your time here, its good to catch up on things

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DanTheSpellcaster
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Thanks, Fidjit.

              I'll know I'll enjoy my stay here.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                darkDescender
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, and part-time big-action transvestite. Enjoy yourself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kieran
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Ah, Blockbusters.

                  Another good, clear early memory of awaiting for the theme tune to begin along with the pretty smashing opening titles...

                  And as for Knightmare, yeah I guess that is pretty good too.

                  Welcome to the community!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    DanTheSpellcaster
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thanks, Kieran and darkDescender.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MangamadM
                      MangamadM
                      Mangamad
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Hi Dan and welcome.

                      I'm still 'knew' to the area myself...and I rememberseeing that art in Deivant Art too. ^^

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.