Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Want to Help?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Want to Help?
  3. Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Want to Help?
3 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    b4lance
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi All, I'm new to this forum - I watched this TV show as a kid and loved every minute!

    I'm trying to find a clip of my favourite episode.. it's been ages since I've seen any of them but this one I remember one of the players with the helmet on having to do a silly dance - I think the team shout "Do a dance!!" and then he skips up and down - any ideas? I also remember "spellcasting D-R-O-W-S" in the same episode - I don't know which season it is - any replies greatly appreciated! also a link to it on youtube or something would be amazing

    Thanks!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi and welcome.

      It's episode 5 from season 3 you're looking for. - the dungeoneer was called Leo. I suggest you go onto Youtube and search through GaryGarratt's account - it's at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GaryGarratt&view=videos. He's uploaded all the episodes there. You'll have to search around a little bit to find episode 5, because he uploaded the seasons in a funny order, but it's in there.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        b4lance
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks very much for getting back to me - I've found the clip I wanted

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.