Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Bonjour mes amis

Bonjour mes amis

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
11 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HStormH
    HStormH
    HStorm
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    'Ello, Kim, welcome to KM's ghost town...

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      darkDescender
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I've found a house that's foretold of, abandoned in the woods and it's shaking me down to my core. Enjoy yourself.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DarkComet
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I've found a house that's foretold of, abandoned in the woods and it's shaking me down to my core.

        GIT OFF MAH PROP'RTY. click-click

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          Jenovadeath
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          ha ha thanks guys!

          K xxx

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PookaP
            PookaP
            Pooka
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Liking the FFVII-inspired nickname!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              Kieran
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Many welcomes to the Knightmare dungeon..er, forum.

              Enjoy your stay here

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                Jenovadeath
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Am loving it so far thankyou. Don't lock me in a dungeon Kieran - I'll be good!

                Pooka, FFVII is the besst game ever

                K xxx

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  DarkComet
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  In my experience, you can have a lot of fun in a dungeon.

                  Yes, there is a story to be told there. No, you lot aren't gonna hear it. >:-]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KaMK
                    KaMK
                    KaM
                    Senior staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Welcome Kim! From a fellow K, and a fellow North-Easterner (I'm a Mackem, but I hope you'll forgive me for that!). Great to see you, and hope you hang around a while! From someone who has had to get used to French over recent years, I'm loving the greeting! All the best!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J
                      J
                      Jenovadeath
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Oh, I'll forgive you, I work in Boldon ha ha! I hope to hang around for a while, I like it here

                      My French is the bugbear of my working life. I wish I had more confidence with it lol!

                      sits and looks at DarkComet, awaiting story

                      K xxx

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.