Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Warning - Manifestation imminent...

Warning - Manifestation imminent...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
37 Posts 15 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WhiteFloatingSkullW
    WhiteFloatingSkullW
    WhiteFloatingSkull
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    My days of slogging away with the opposition are LONG gone, until I get THAT phonecall tellin' me they need me for the new dungeons again...and I DON'T know when that'll be.  😛

    ~Blinks, somehow.~

    An' Skarkill - quit jawin'...

    Ain't you meant to be washin' dishes for Fear these days?

    He might be outta work, but I hear he still runs a tight ship...

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      FrightKnight
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      I'm more into freelance these days, but I too am waiting for a phonecall, hoping to pop into series 9. I'd jump at the chance. I did put the Knight into Knightmare, after all!

      Oh wait, I didn't. Well, I COULD have!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Drassil
        Senior staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        I notice that even though the much-loved skull emoticons aren't available for new posts any more, they've been retained on White Floating Skull's signature. Intriguing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WhiteFloatingSkullW
          WhiteFloatingSkullW
          WhiteFloatingSkull
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          Well, actually...it's just directly linked. Oo

          Y'arr...I be borrowin' the icons...oooh ahhhhr.  ;D

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            Pretty good though!  🙂

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              simiano
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              gets ghostbusing kuit out in ya go WFS BWAHAHA! sorry got caught in the act

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WhiteFloatingSkullW
                WhiteFloatingSkullW
                WhiteFloatingSkull
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                <Phases in once more> Wow, hey - look at that, I found my way back here...!

                Sure is quiet - I should inflict life-force damage to wake people up! :3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Drassil
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  Excellent to see you back, Richard. Here's hoping it's more than just a fly... floating visit. Did you get my email a while ago about Jackal/Carl's superb Knightmare game? If not, your kin are put to good use in the game, and it's sure to appeal to you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WhiteFloatingSkullW
                    WhiteFloatingSkullW
                    WhiteFloatingSkull
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    Yeah, I did receive that little tidbit! XD

                    I also don't remember saying my name was Richard, 'cause it isn't! :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      Sorry about that, Robert. What a shoddy thing to do. I had you confused with someone else and didn't check my facts. I hope I didn't scupper the welcome. If so, my Life Force is yours to demolish...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WhiteFloatingSkullW
                        WhiteFloatingSkullW
                        WhiteFloatingSkull
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        Muhahahhaahahah.... <Ponders> Nah, I'm not THAT terrible. Besides, I already ate...! :3

                        I should look into this Aegis thing more, actually - looks like an interesting variant on the original theme of the show - I mean, sure it doesn't have any actual 'properties' similar to the ones we saw in Knightmare but it's nice to see a back-to-basics approach on the whole thing, but with a modern take.

                        Looks like a helmeted-step in the right direction, if nothing else.

                        Anyhow, I may float about the forums at random...or I may just play some MOOOAR Okami - and let's not start questioning how floating skulls play games.

                        Spoiler: Surprisingly well, heh heh

                        {{ XD; Yeah, I know I'm an oddball poster in style, but if ya don't play for laughs sometimes then what's the point? :3 Really, it's nice to be back. }}

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VeldaV
                          VeldaV
                          Velda
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          <Phases in once more> Wow, hey - look at that, I found my way back here...!

                          Sure is quiet - I should inflict life-force damage to wake people up! :3

                          I recognise you...welcome back Mr White Floating Skull sir

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • WhiteFloatingSkullW
                            WhiteFloatingSkullW
                            WhiteFloatingSkull
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            Danke - I had some password problems for a while, hence the 'floatingskull' registered name...it was with that that I managed to figure out what was going on! XD;

                            But yes, all is good...mostly.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Groups
                            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                            The Team

                            Join
                            Submissions
                            Contact
                            KM Chat
                            Privacy Policy

                            The Site

                            About
                            Search
                            Site Map
                            Terms & Conditions
                            Q&A

                            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.