Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hey

Hey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
8 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    i2xi
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello people!

    Like most people here I've just rediscovered Knightmare not that long back, and I'm loving it! Although I have just reached the end of season 8 and still have a craving for more!

    So yeah, I’m here cos YAY Knightmare YAY! Nice to meet everyone

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Canadanne
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yay!! Welcome!

      Those post-S8 withdrawal symptoms are a killer, though, aren't they?! (Check out the Knightmare VR pilot if you haven't already... it's not very good, but it's 13 minutes more Knightmare to feed the addiction, and Lord Fear is as awesome as ever.)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Link to Knightmare VR Pilot:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3gvwTP9Dg

        And if that still hasn't whet your appetite, here's the pilot for Aegis Quest - which is currently under development by various members of the Knightmare community:

        Part 1 Part 2

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          Eyeshield
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          And maybe you'd also like to try the Knightmare Audio Series at http://knightmareaudioseries.webs.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HStormH
            HStormH
            HStorm
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Well, if everyone's going to shamelessly self-promote, I might as well join in. šŸ˜„

            http://dunshelmplayers.wordpress.com/

            Oh yeah, welcome aboard!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              i2xi
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              WooT!! My "HERE I AM" hello post has become a hub for shamless self promotion! HAHAHAH!!!

              But thanks for the welcome guy's. Will be knocking around, hunting around for what ever quest items I can find

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                darkDescender
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I'm going to promote myself so hard I won't be able to sit down for a week. Enjoy yourself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  i2xi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  WOW! Thats some self promoting. hahah! Thanks

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  Ā© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.