Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
9 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    RTriggerHappy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys!

    Firstly apologise if this has already been created but thought I'd create an introduction thread and say hi.

    I used to watch Knightmare as a young child; I was only 3 when the filming stopped so I must have seen a few repeats.

    My name's Antonio, but most people call me Ant.

    I've been reading some posts and had no idea there was such a big following for this show! Great site guys, keep it up!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello and welcome, Ant. We will keep it up, and hope you'll join us in doing so!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Canadanne
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome! I was pleasantly surprised by the number of loyal fans on here too. 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadow6162S
          shadow6162S
          shadow6162
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome to the forums!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            darkDescender
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I'm not shouting!

            All right, I am. I'm shouting, I'm shouting, Im shouting!

            Enjoy yourself.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HStormH
              HStormH
              HStorm
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome to the nuthouse, which, as you can see so clearly from the previous comment, has yet to get the nutters under control... 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                darkDescender
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                But who is truly the sane one here? Is it you, with a job, a car, and a happy home life? Or is it me, in my underpants, covered in Marmite and inventing new swearwords to shout at pigeons? Oh, yes, it's you.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HStormH
                  HStormH
                  HStorm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Spits on fingernails and polishes collar

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    Drassil
                    Senior staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I'm not shouting!

                    All right, I am. I'm shouting, I'm shouting, Im shouting!

                    I was expecting the candlestick that fell on your head in the middle of that last "shouting" to cut you off, but kudos for defying it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.